Monday, July 22, 2013

The 7th Element



Here is how our story begins:

"The peace of our world was created by magical gemstones, known as "The Elements of Power."

"There are a total of six elements. Honesty, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Loyalty, and Magic."

"Each Element has it's own guardian spirit. Titan the Guardian of Honesty, Heart Warmer the Guardian of Kindness, Captain Smiles the Guardian of Laughter, Diamond Ore the Guardian of Generosity, Sonic Bolt the Guardian of Loyalty, and Infinity Bond the Guardian of Magic."

"Many rumors say that there was once a seventh Element that came with a seventh Guardian."

"But, other rumors say that any evil being cursed the seventh Guardian and imprisoning him inside the body of any unknown being."

"Nobody knows who he is or where he came from."

It then cuts to a scene with our hero, Yin-Yarn reading a book.

"Elements of Powers? I know I heard of those before.... But where?" Yin-Yarn says to himself.

8 comments:

  1. Interesting design. I like the how you have a different gem for each of these "Elements". I can clearly tell that those shapes are all gemstones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sonic, so when i saw this i was amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool design. I like how original it is. I am curious to see what the actual movie would be like based off the poster. I like the basic storyline with the secret 7th element. nice job Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cool how you made your own movie and created a poster for it opposed to just making a poster based off of a real movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your creative idea for a movie.

    ReplyDelete