Friday, July 26, 2013

New Jowee



This is one of my characters, his name is Jowee. He is a mysterious being who nobody has seen or heard of. His story begins here.

One day, Yin-Yarn was running through the Green Hill Zone. When suddenly, he turned his head and saw 5 Shadow Creatures attacking this mysterious being. "Hmmm... Looks like that guy's in trouble, I guess I should help him out." Yin-Yarn said to himself. But, by the time he got over there. All the Shadow Creatures were defeated and the mysterious being had his arms crossed and he was wearing a pair of sunglasses.

"I saw you on the cliffs over there." The Mysterious Being said. "I guess you sorta handled things on your own." Yin-Yarn replied. "My name is Yin-Yarn. Do you have a name?" Yin-Yarn asked. "Yeah, my name is Jowee" he replied. Yin-Yarn knew that Jowee was the one he needed to find more about the Shadow Creatures. "I'm looking for someone who can help me find out more about the Shadow Creatures. Can you help me?" Yin-Yarn asked. "Sure." Jowee replied.

3 comments:

  1. this character seems like a nice person because I can just look at jowee and see he has heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Hill Zone sounds familiar. Sonic? It'd be cool if they met at some point. Jowee looks and seems like a interesting character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Kevin. You are very creative

    ReplyDelete